Thank you for booking your appointment for a virtual inspection
Thank you so much for booking your Virtual Inspection with Licensed Structural Engineers. Our experts look forward to working with you. A link to your Virtual Inspection appointment has been sent to your email address. Please log in using this link at the start of your inspection time.
Preparing for your appointment:
Our inspections will be conducted on Zoom. To prepare for your virtual inspection, please ensure Zoom is installed on your device. You can install Zoom (FOR FREE) by clicking on the link that was sent to your email address. If you do not have Zoom installed, you can install it now by visiting the app store and searching “Zoom”, or, you can download it on your browser here:
What to expect during your inspection:
Your Licensed Engineer will call you on the Zoom link provided in your email at your scheduled inspection time. From there, they will guide you through the entire process from start to finish. The inspection should take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Thank you for trusting us with your structural inspection and we look forward to working with you and answering any questions or concerns you may have regarding the structural integrity of your home.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at: (833) 316-1928
What Would a Virtual Structural Inspection Report Show You?
- Exterior – show close-ups of flashing and that there’s no decay in the eaves; use video to demonstrate whether garage doors operate smoothly
- Structural – identify cracks in foundations or uneven flooring
- Insulation/Ventilation – show proper insulation, and adequate venting in locations like laundry, kitchen and attics
- Roofing – identify any wear-down of materials, signs of leaks or abnormal condensation
- Interior – easily show the condition of the ceiling, cabinets and windows, proving no visible cracks, damage or water stains.